Everything writers need under one roof. One Lit Place offers writing courses & seminars, professional writing, coaching, and editing services, and a dynamic online writing community where you can connect, collaborate, and create with fellow working writers from all over the globe.
Online Writing Courses & Seminars
- April 3 - May 22
- April 23 - June 17
- September 24 - November 5
Toronto Writing Courses & Seminars
Exclusive Member Events
- February 4 - April 22
- March 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- March 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- March 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- April 3 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
May 15-May 30
Latest in “Ideas“
Writing, Coaching & Editing Services
Whether you’re ready to develop a project you’ve had in mind for years, need a stiff second pair of eyes on your work before submitting it to the boss or for publication, or would like website copy or marketing materials written for you, we’ve got you covered.
Our Writing & Editorial Team are professional writers and editors who work with small business professionals and writers of all levels and genres to help you bring your words- and your work- to life.
- Ongoing or project-based coaching
- Developmental Feedback
- Creative, Grammar, Business Writing instruction (for groups or private)
Become A Member
Support and community are vital for writers’ success. Access our thriving online writing community to interact with peers, access information and resources, and share in experiences unique to writers of all genres.
The Community at One Lit Place is a members-only virtual gathering space that offers:
- Guest writers, interviews, and interactive webinars
- Educational videos & lectures on craft and practice
- Discussion boards
- Real-time chat and video conferencing
- The One Lit Place Online Book Club
- Resources, Articles, and Videos
- 15% discount on all One Lit Place writing courses & seminars (an up to $59 savings)
Unlimited access to The Community at One Lit Place is only $9.97/month!
Sign up here to receive the latest news, articles, and more!