At One Lit Place, creative, business, and academic writers will find everything you need to reach your writing goals — copywriting, coaching, and editing services; online writing courses & seminars; and a secure online Writers Lounge — all under one roof.
Sign up to get our FREE self-guided writing course, plus our latest news, articles, and more!
Creative and Small Business Writing Courses
Online Writing Courses, Workshops & Seminars
The Blogshop: A Self-Guided Course for Small Business Owners & Writers (from beginner to blogger in 6 lessons- delivered to your inbox!)
Winter 2020 ONLINE Seminars & Master Classes
FICTION & NONFICTION:
February 17, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Feb. 17, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
Writing, Coaching & Editing Services
Are you a creative writer, academic, or small business professional who wants some support with your writing? With a professional writing coach & editor at your side, you will have increased confidence, stronger writing skills, and tremendous personal growth.
We offer individualized coaching and editing for every stage of your work, from brainstorming to publication and beyond. Whether you’re starting out, a seasoned pro, or need us to do the writing for you, we’ve got you covered.
- Ongoing or project-based coaching
- Academic writing coaching
- Manuscript Feedback and Editing
- and much more ~
Get the support you need to achieve your writing goals- REACH OUT today!
Our Community & Writers Lounge
The more writers surround themselves with other writers, the more we thrive.
In our Community Resources area, access links, educational materials, and writing prompts. In the FREE secure online Writers Lounge, enjoy unlimited live conversation, private messaging, and virtual real-time connection with working and emerging writers from around the globe.
Latest in “Ideas“
Latest Instructor Publications
- Journalist, nonfiction writer, and instructor Kenneth R. Rosen’s exciting Newsweek cover story, “For Syria’s Kurds, the Real Battle Is Just Beginning” hit newsstands April 2019.
- Congratulations to One Lit Place writing instructor Marcia Walker for her personal essay, “What Is It About the Word ‘Wife’?” in The New York Times.
- Vanessa Grant writes about children’s how children’s reflexes and motor skills can lead to behavioural issues in Today’s Parent
Recent One Lit Place Writer Publications
Congratulations to Zoe Asher, for her debut erotic novel Awakening (Book 1 of 3).
– Limited Edition Writer’s Tote Bag –
Get yours while supplies last!