A writer’s home away from home
All writers- whether creative, business, academic or general- derive enormous benefit from the insights, connection and camaraderie with other writers.
In Community Resources, we offer:
- Up-to-date resource links
- Articles and lectures by One Lit Place writers and invited guests
- Educational materials
- Writing prompts and inspiration
In our Writers Lounge, writers connect and collaborate in our secure online space. Registration is FREE and provides unlimited access to safe, private ideas sharing, networking and connection.
Make your writing life richer and more fulfilled- from anywhere, at any time.
By registering to access this secure online area, you will receive free, unlimited access to:
- A diverse discussion area with topics across writing interests and genres
- Live chat and private messaging
- Video conferencing for workshop and conversation
- Networking and relationship-building with other writers of all genres
The Writers Lounge’s secure virtual space gives writers unlimited access to a wealth of networking and work sharing opportunities, and the intimacy and connection of having a community of peers at your fingertips.
Host a virtual book club, meet one-on-one to discuss a manuscript or memo, enjoy posting and sharing in our chat feed or get help with a bothersome grammar question. The options for connection are up to you!