A writer’s home away from home
All writers- whether creative, business, academic or general- derive enormous benefit from the insights, connection and camaraderie with other writers.
In Community Resources, we offer:
- Up-to-date resource links
- Articles and lectures by One Lit Place writers and invited guests
- Educational materials
- Writing prompts and inspiration
In our Writers Lounge on Facebook, writers connect, collaborate, exchange ideas, and network. With this safe space, you can make your writing life richer and more fulfilled- from anywhere, at any time.
The Writers Lounge’s secure virtual space gives writers unlimited access to a wealth of networking and work sharing opportunities, and the intimacy and connection of having a community of peers at your fingertips.
- Get and give help
- Ask questions about grammar, writing craft, technology, books, you name it!
- Connect with other writers as beta readers or to share your manuscriptsThe options for connecting with your fellow writers are up to you!
Private Conference Rooms
Need a free secure online space for your existing group to meet?
Let us know! We offer private conference rooms to writing groups, book clubs, and mastermind groups in our secure chat area. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to get you set up.