All writers- whether creative, business, academic or general- derive enormous benefit from the insights, connection and camaraderie with other writers.
The Community of One Lit Place is a thriving gathering spot that offers the vigorous kind of interaction of a writing program, but in an online forum, making it accessible to writers any time, anywhere.
Our members-only virtual space, in a password protected online environment, gives writers unlimited access to a wealth of resources, networking opportunities, and the intimacy and connection of having a community of peers at your fingertips.
Members have unlimited access to:
- Useful articles, tips and resources
- A diverse discussion area with topics across writing interests and genres
- Live chat
- Video conferencing for workshop and conversation
- Educational materials
- Our Online Book Club with the One Lit Place Book Activist, Janet Hoy
- Networking and relationship-building with other writers of all genres
- Exclusive member events
Membership to The Community at One Lit Place is $9.97/month.*
*some discounts may apply!Learn More