Jenna holds an MFA from Columbia University and has taught creative and academic writing at University of Toronto Scarborough, Humber College, and Western University, where she redesigned the Continuing Studies Creative Writing program. Her fiction, nonfiction, and poetry appear in mainstream and literary magazines, including in the LA Times best-selling The Modern Jewish Girls’ Guide to Guilt (Penguin). Originally from Los Angeles, Jenna has lived in New York, Germany, and now makes her home in Toronto, Canada.
- Fiction & Creative Nonfiction: instruction & coaching in craft and practice
- Academic articles & dissertations: structural consultation & editing
- Grammatical instruction
- Manuscript consultation: developmental feedback & substantive editing
- Copyediting & Proofreading
- Web Copy: writing & editing
- Business documentation
Razili Datta, Programming Director, The Community at One Lit Place
Razili is a program management and communications consultant specializing in international development programs who moonlights as a virtual community facilitator and content curator. She earned a BA in Economics and Government from Smith College and an MA in International Affairs from The George Washington University. Born and raised in northern California, Razili has lived in western Massachusetts, Washington, DC, and New Delhi, and currently resides in Toronto where she has learned to complain about the winters like a native.
- Corporate and nonprofit report writing
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Presentation writing and development
Melissa Campeau, Freelance Journalist
Melissa’s articles have appeared in newspapers, consumer magazines and association publications including the Financial Post, Canadian Living, Profit and HR Professional. Having worked in both the private and not-for-profit worlds, she creates marketing, PR, web and branded content for a range of clients including Royal Bank, Humana, Great Place to Work and Engineers Canada. Melissa lives, works and treks about in Toronto, Canada with her husband, son and dog. melissacampeau.contently.com
- Journalistic writing: editing, coaching and instruction
- Marketing and public relations: writing and coaching
- Web Copy: writing and coaching
- Social media: writing and coaching
- Pitch coaching for magazine and newspaper articles
Our Creative Team
Annie Bernatchez, SEO Consultant & Specialist, Grow Online
Annie has been a website developer and builder since 2000, during which time she worked for six years as a technology, math and physics instructor in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She earned her B.Eng. and B.Ed. at the University of Ottawa, where she also served as a university web master. Fluent in English and French and functional in Malay and Spanish, Annie lives in Toronto and serves as Principal and Founder of Grow Online, a web development shop specializing in SEO.
- Website development and building
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Private instruction available
Tamara Sztainbok, web designer and developer, Puzzle Box Communications.
Having worked in the publishing industry for almost 20 years, Tamara well understands writers’ unique needs. She created Puzzle Box Communications, a web design studio, to give writers and creatives a professional and strategic online presence. Puzzle Box Communications provides sales funnel, email marketing, social media, and content marketing. Tamara lives in Toronto with her husband and two children. www.puzzleboxcommunications.com
- Web design and development
- Online strategy
- Email marketing