Inspiration. Idea generation. Blogs done.
Blogging is essential for good website health, nurturing and keeping your audience, and growing your brand and sales. Yet with everything else you have to do to run your business, it’s easy to set the blogging aside or skip it altogether, which can negatively affect your business.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners- don’t let the blogging get left behind! In this 2-hour Blogshop Online, you will generate enough blog material to last you 6-12 months. Plus you’ll get further ideas that support your brand, your clients’ needs, and that support your overall business.
February 22, 2019
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST
Online via Video Conference
8 ideas, 4 openings, 2 rough drafts, 1 workshop.
Blogs are vital for keeping your website fresh with new content, your SEO humming, and your audience connected to you and your business.
Yet even if you’re the happiest, most eager blogger in the world (and let’s be honest: who is the happiest, most eager blogger in the world?) you’re too busy to find time to come up with ideas let alone sit down and write them so they’re fun, fresh, and error free. And at the going rate of $125 per blog, outsourcing them isn’t always an option.
Instead, from the comfort of your computer in the virtual company of small business professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives, spend a single productive morning in The Blogshop, and walk away with enough blogs to get you through your next several months’ postings.
In Two Hours, We Will:
- Group brainstorming session for ideas
- Write “hooks” for four
- Outline or draft two
- Get on-the-spot help and editorial coaching and insights and feedback from your fellow blogshoppers.
Each participant will receive:
- a blog calendar
- instructional blogs on blogging (how to generate material, how to construct your blog, and how to keep the writing fresh, dynamic, and readable- which will keep people on your site, coming back for more, and sharing your content to grow your reach!)
- and a 20% discount for three hours of editing/proofreading from a One Lit Place editor (as you’ll learn: never post a blog without getting another pair of eyes on it first!)- a $60 value!
Come once to get a blog boost, or make The Blogshop a regular part of your business operations to help you stay on track and generate all the content you need.
How Is The Blogshop Effective?
Taking two hours out of your busy schedule to take care of this important issue becomes a lot easier when all you have to do is click a link from your computer and within seconds, you’re able to see, hear, and connect with your instructor and other business professionals. No commute, no traffic, just a coffee at your side, your computer, and away we go!
How the Online Workshop Works
- After enrolling, you will receive an email with information about your workshop.
- Five minutes before the workshop begins, you will receive your secure link to the private video conference for The Blogshop.
- Following The Blogshop, you will receive an invitation to the One Lit Place Writers’ Lounge; registration is FREE and The Blogshop has a designated chat room where participants past and present can share blog drafts for feedback, trade blogs for proofreading, and engage with the greater community to network and exchange ideas.
Jenna holds an MFA from Columbia University and has been a creative and academic writing instructor for nearly 20 years teaching at University of Toronto Scarborough, Humber College, Western University, where she redesigned the Continuing Studies Creative Writing program, and privately before creating One Lit Place. In her work as an editor, she provides developmental feedback, substantial copyediting, and proofreading for fiction, nonfiction, academic and business writing. Her fiction, nonfiction, and poetry appear in mainstream and literary magazines, including in the LA Times best-selling The Modern Jewish Girls’ Guide to Guilt (Penguin), winner of the National Jewish Book Award. Originally from Los Angeles, Jenna has lived in New York, Germany, and now makes her home in Toronto, Canada.